Located in a lush green and scenic area of Srinagar offering ideal comforts for holiday makers Al Hamra is the ideal place to stay in. Al Hamra Retreat offers the ideal combination of the tradition of Kashmir arts and crafts with modern facilities. Situated on the banks of the world famous Dal Lake, just behind the Shalimar Gardens, just 10 minutes away from the Shikara stands and 12 km from the city of Srinagar. 25 km to the airport. The summer capital of the state of Jammu & Kashmir is nestled in the beautiful Kashmir valley with the mighty snow-covered mountains, gushing waters and magnificent sceneries. The Kashmir Valley is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Kashmir valley is an inspiration for art, poetry, music and is also a honeymooner’s paradise and a nature lover’s wonderland with a rich flora and fauna. Kashmir is a dream all-season destination. Kashmir not only provides its visitors with whirls of sightseeing and shopping, it also allows them to relax most the idealistic surroundings.
28 Delux-rooms equipped with all modern facilities like
• Colour TV with satellite channels Hamra Srinagar Nishat hotel best Ladakh Kashmir Pahalgam Gulmarg
• Telephone with STD/ISD facilities
• Attached bathroom with hot and cold water
• Laundry and Dry cleaning.
• Doctor on call.
• Roofgarden viewing the Shalimar Gardens.
• In House car parking (not for buses).