Book Now

Cheap Umrah Packages

Address : Duration : 7nights, 08days

Overview

Cheap Umrah Packages 08 Days 

We believe our role in your life goes far beyond being just another Travel Company. It is with this belief that we introduce new innovations and breakthroughs that are benchmarks for others in the category.

We take every measure to ensure your journey is as safe and comfortable as possible. Special arrangements include Best of Hotels, Transportation, Meals & Other Complimentary Services. Hajj and Umrah Services for us is a noble service in which we aim to offer the best possible advice and assistance, making us unique from other tour operators.

Green Kashmir Travels one of the Premier Travel Services in Kashmir, We Organise Umrah Packages for Groups. We Provide different Type of Umrah Package as per client requirements. Talk to our experts regarding your requirements. We also organise Cheap Umrah Packages 08 Days as per the client requirements.

Information

Address
Departure point
Departure Time
06:00
Duration
7nights, 08days
Max People
Unlimited
Booking before
9 days
Contact Information

Tour guide:

Mobile:

Website:

Email:

Cancel Accept
Disable
Payment Gateways
bank_transfer paypal 2checkout stripe atom

Tour Programs

Tour Iterneary
DAY 1 : Assemble at International Airport and board Airways to Jeddah, After arrival at Jeddah Airport & immigration clearance our local representative who will assist and transfer you to Makkah Mukarramah (1½ - 2 hrs Journey), arrive at the Holiest City and transfer to Hotel, check in and relax to reassemble yourself for the main objective of your journey The Umrah. Perform Umrah with our Representative and remember us also in your dua... (Meals will be arranged as per your arrival timing) DAY 2 : At Makkah - Just Do your Ibaadats & Duaas in Haram. DAY 3 : program of Local Ziarat with Professional Tour Guide such as Mina, Arafat, Muzdalifa, Jabal e Noor, Jabal E Soor and Jannat ul Mala with Live Commentaries & Duaas from Islamic Scholars.(As per Saudi Government rules) DAY 4 : Today get ready to checkout from your hotel as we will be moving to Madinah Munawwarah ( App. 6 hrs Journey) the 2nd Holiest City (time will be given after your arrival to Makkah, you are kindly requested to follow the timing), arrive Madinah and transfer to your hotel, check in to your hotel and relax, fresh up as you will be visiting the most awaited Masjid e Nabwi (S.A.W), enter with respect and lower your voice as our Prophet (S.A.W) is relaxing here, present your Salam to him and also give our Salam too (Meals will be arranged as per your arrival timing) DAY 5 : program of Ziarat with Professional Tour Guide visiting all the Historical places in Madina i.e. Masjid E Quba, Masjid E Qiblatain, Saba-Masajid, and Jabal e Ohud with Live Commentaries & Duaas from Islamic Scholars. You will be given time to offer two Rakaat Namaaz in Masjid e Quba and Masjid e Qiblatain. .(As per Saudi Government rules) DAY 6,At Madina Munawara Just Do your Ibaadats & Duaas in Haram DAY 7 : Today is the last day of our Holy Journey, pack your baggage and get ready until your pickup from Hotel and drop to Jeddah Airport (5 – 6 Hrs Journey) with all the happy memories of your Journey. Day 8:Arrival Srinagar
Inclusions
Return Economy Class Air Ticket (Srinagar-Jedha-Srinagar). *Visa stamping as per Suadi Government guidelines *Accommodation as per package norms. * Food Buffet System (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner). * All transfers by A/C Buses. * Visit of Historical Places Ziyarats in Makkah Sharif & Madina Munawwarah.As per suadi government rules. * * Complimentary second Umrah will offered. Zam Zam 5 Ltrs. Ahraam,Ahraam belt,Ahraam bag,Chappal bag will be provided. *2.5% Tax on all packages
Cancellation policy:
25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation. 2. Before 15 – 29 Days of Commencement = 50% Cancellation Charges of Total Amount. 3. Before 08 - 14 Days of Commencement = 75% Cancellation Charges of Total Amount. 4. Less than 08 Days of Commencement = NO REFUND.

On Map

0 Reviews
Query Form

Query Form