Hotel Grand Mumtaz
Hotel Grand Mumtaz, Pahalgam
Pahalgam “The Shepherd’s Village” famous for its astounding nine-hole Golf course, Lidder River, Kolohoi Glaciers, and Trout Fishing, surrounded by hills from all sides is the crowning glory of the hill station and amidst its Luxuriant surroundings stands the brand new property of Grand Mumtaz Resort. Each room has been individually & aesthetically styled to reflect the local culture & Exquisite architecture, modern all in the midst of discreetly woven in contemporary comforts. Grand Mumtaz features a restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast. High-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Air-conditioned guestrooms at Grand Mumtaz feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. High-speed Internet access is available.
– 82 well-furnished centrally heated rooms and 24 Suites with modern facilities.
– Room Service round the clock.
– There are Single Deluxe Room, Double Deluxe Room, Executive Suite, Extra Beds are also provided if needed.
- Conference hall/ Kitty Party Room/
- Ring Ceremony Room
- Cable TV with multi-channel Facilities.
- Four Channel Music
- STD/ISD and fax Facilities
- All major credit cards accepted
- Souvenir Gift Shop
- Central Heating
- 24 hrs Room Services
- Wall to Wall Carpet
- Laundry Facilities
- Doctor On-call
- Running Hot and Cold Water
- Car Parking
- Samovar Multicuisine Restaurant
- Coffee Shop
Address: Opposite Hotel Pine Grove, Old Gagribal Road, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India - 190001.
Government of J&K Tourism