Hotel Hill Top Pahalgam
The Hotel Hilltop Pahalgam is situated right in the heart of picturesque valley Pahalgam. Its the most famous hill station in India that has remained the top priority Bollywood attraction. The three-story hotel’s 64 spacious rooms are a showcase of magical taste at its very best are ready to expand your horizon with views of the fir mountains. A typical vacation is given an extreme makeover when you stay with us close to the famous Kolohoi Glacier and river Lidder makes it the world of pure nature and living culture!
The hotel offers elegantly-appointed, comfortable rooms with stunning views of either lofty deodars or the deep-green, clear waters of the River Lidder. Whether you’re staying in our Maharaja suite or in one of our tastefully-furnished double rooms, five-star comfort is guaranteed at the hotel Hilltop Pahalgam. Each room at Hotel Hilltop Pahalgam is uniquely designed with its own character and personality. We cater to all types of guests from singles, students, couples, and families. Our hotel has 2 Maharaja suite rooms with separate lawn areas, 34 Normal suite rooms, and 28 Double Deluxe rooms. Our suites provide breathtaking views of river Lidder and lofty deodars, pine, and other conifers. All our rooms are equipped with modern conveniences like multi-channel satellite TV, minibars, water heating systems, free high-speed internet access to keep in contact with friends and family back home, and a telephone with an international calling facility. Fabrics and finishes vary from room to room, offering guests a wide selection.
- Heated rooms.
- Exclusively furnished rooms having an enchanting view of the river “LIDDER” and the snow-clad mountains.
- Closed-circuit color TV & EPABX telephone in every room.
- Channel Music.
- Fridge in every room.
- 24 hrs power backup with generators/invertors.
- The “Dialogue” Conference cum banquet hall fully equipped with LCD Projector & P.A System, overlooking the Pahalgam valley.
- “Pine Retreat” Coffee Shop for beverages & snacks by the bonfire. Café “Log In” for coffee & eateries.
- The “Trout beat” for Rainbow Trout combo meals.
- Covered heated swimming pool ( Seasonal ).
- “Stone age” Lounge U/R.
- “Little Hut Snacks Bar” open-air Bar be-que.
- “Figure & Physique” health club with Sauna, Steam Bath & Gym facilities. Indoor games: Billiards and table tennis.
- “The Almirah”- Souvenier & Book Shop.
- Business Centre equipped with Computers, Colour Copier, Printer, Scanner with High-Speed Internet access.
- Mini Theatre.
- Laundry and Dry cleaning facilities. Indian, Kashmiri, Continental, Chinese, Gujrati & Jain multi cuisines.
- “Trami” A Special Kashmiri meal with veg/nonveg Waza cuisine served in traditional individual traumas.
- Arrangements for trekking, sightseeing, and picnics.
- Car rentals.
- Doctor on call.
Address: Opposite Hotel Pine Grove, Old Gagribal Road, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India - 190001.
Government of J&K Tourism