Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Khardungla Pass
- Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Zip Line.
- Shey, Thiksey Monestary, Hemis.
On arrival at Kushok Bakula Airport Leh meet our representative at the airport who will assist your transfer to your hotel in Leh. After smooth check-in take rest to acclimatize yourself completely to the high altitudes of Ladakh. In the afternoon proceed for Leh Local sightseeing visit: Leh Palace is a former royal palace overlooking the Ladakhi Himalayan town of Leh. Shanti Stupa is a Buddhist white-domed stupa on a hilltop in Chanspa, built in 1991 by Japanese, it holds the relics of the Buddha at its base, enshrined by the 14th Dalai Lama himself. A Zip Line has been introduced on Chanspa hill recently for the adventure lovers. Enjoy your evening by taking a walk around the bustling Leh Market. Night Stay Leh.
After breakfast full day excursion to Khardungla pass which is the highest motorable pass in the world 5600 Mtrs and has been recorded in the Gunnies Book of world records. Khardung La connects the beautiful Nubra and Shyok Valleys in Ladakh. At the top of Khardung La is an army base and small canteen, which offers free tea and socks, it is a good place to sit with a cup in your hand and beautiful Himalayan peaks all around you. Take photos next to several signboards reading “Khardung La, 18,380 ft, Highest Motor-able Road in the world”. There is also an Army souvenir shop selling hats, caps, t-shirts and kitchenware noted “Khardung La”. Overnight stay Leh.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Kushok Bakula Airport Leh to catch flight for onward destination with sweet Holiday memories. *Tour Ends*
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport
- Sightseeing mentioned in the Itinerary in private cab
- Breakfast & Dinner as per the no. of nights
- Inner-line permits
- Doctor on call
The Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses (In-case of extension of stay due to act of God)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, etc
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.
Yes. The Internet can be accessed in most places. Sometimes, there might be some technical problems. The Internet in Ladakh is not as fast as you are used to and at times you can just lose connection.
Not really. It depends on you.
Approximately Rs. 2000 per day.